To provide opportunities for excellence in education, promote innovation in teaching, and partner with the community to enhance the quality of education for all students.


The LVEF operates on the main goal to enhance education and increase academic opportunities for students and teachers in the LVISD. This goal is accomplished by doing the following:

Funding Priorities

The LVEF strongly believes that all students should be afforded unique learning opportunities and an exceptional experience during their time within the LVISD. 81% of all fundraising goes directly to the organization recipients (the other 19% covers administrative/event costs). The funding priorities of the organization will change periodically based on the diverse needs of the LVISD and to provide the most comprehensive, pertinent response to current educational goals. Our current funding priorities include: