2021-22 Innovative Teaching Grant Applications available now!
Innovative Teaching Grants
Application & Guidelines Packet
HOW TO APPLY
1) Verify with the Campus Administration that the funding is NOT available through the District OR that resources have not been previously ordred or funds already allocated.
2) Download the application below and complete it electronically (as a fillable Word doc)
3) Print the completed application, attach all supporting documentation and obtain all required, original signatures:
- Supporting documentation should not exceed 5 pages
- No more than 2 photos/illustrations
- No identifying information should be included, except onthe cover page. This includes, but is not limted to names, titles, emails, Amazon carts, vendor proposals, etc. Failure to remove this information may disqualify your submission.
4) Submt the completed application in a sealed envelope no later than December 3, 2021 to the LVISD Central Office. LVEF is not responsible for lost or late applications. Applications received after the due date will not be considered.
I N N O V A T I V E
T E A C H I N G
G R A N T S
Innovative Teaching Grants are designed to encourage, facilitate, recognize and reward innovative and creative instructional approaches to the accomplishment of programs objectives. The La Vernia Education Foundation (LVEF) is offering
teachers and administrators the opportunity to apply for grants to support innovative programs or projects to support higher levels of students learning. The grants must enhance student academic performance and support the objectives,
goals, and initiatives of the Campus Action Plan.
La Vernia Education Foundation’s mission is to provide opportunities for excellence in education, promote innovation in teaching, and partner with the community to enhance the quality of education for all students.
2021-’22 Important Dates –
SAVE THE DATE!! Our next fundraiser is March 26, 2022 stay tuned FMI